The speakers hope to share their experiences and research in Hong Kong and look forward to exploring the following questions with you:
- What are the problems of online education during the pandemic?
- How are students, parents, and teachers responding to these challenges?
- How may we address challenges, rethink education, and shape the future?Date:
18 January 2021 (Monday)Time:
11:00 AM–12:15 PM (GMT+8, HK Time)Speakers
- Prof. Thomas CHIU (Assistant Professor, Department of Curriculum and Instruction, CUHK)
- Prof. Catherine MCBRIDE (Choh-Ming Li Professor of Psychology, Department of Psychology, CUHK)Discussant
Prof. Anthony FUNG (Director, Hong Kong Institute of Asia-Pacific Studies, CUHK)Moderator
Prof. Fanny M. CHEUNG (Senior Advisor, Faculty of Social Science & Hong Kong Institute of Asia-Pacific Studies, CUHK)Language:
EnglishWebinar programme: http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/hkiaps/policy_research/download/COVID-19_Webinar_Programme_(Jan-18).pdf
The webinar will be conducted via ZOOM. The meeting ID will be sent to registrants by email.Enquiries
Tel: (852) 3943 3471